Are you looking to become a social media expert? Or maybe, you just want to develop your social media skills, and maximize your opportunities as a business or personal brand across digital marketing platforms.
Well, this episode of Gen X Amplified is tailor made just for you. That’s because we are joined by an exceptional leader within the social media space – the wonderful Peg Fitzpatrick.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
So no matter what you’re doing, you should definitely have an amazing LinkedIn profile. – Peg Fitzpatrick (Tweet This)
Peg Fitzpatrick is a speaker, author, blogger, and social media marketing expert. She is the co-author of the groundbreaking book, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users. With over 100 tips and best practices – this essential guide presents a detailed strategy to create a compelling presence on the most popular social-media platforms.
Social media is not only Peg’s passion, it’s her job. Day-to-day, she works in the trenches of social media, marketing, and blogging. Peg has spearheaded successful social-media campaigns for Motorola, Audi, Canva, Google, and Virgin as well as having been a brand ambassador for Kimpton Hotels. She work with the best brands and make them even better!
During our conversation on this episode of Gen X Amplified, Peg and I chat about a number of fascinating topics – including her professional journey, how she built her brand as a “social media expert”, how she starting working with marketing guru Guy Kawasaki, and many valuable insights on the state of social media.
This is definitely an episode that you do not want to miss. Especially if you want to up your game within the social media space!
- How Peg started her career as a social media expert because of her early insights on how Facebook could help businesses with growth
- Why contrary to popular belief, millennials may not always be the best option to oversee digital marketing activities for companies
- How starting a book club on Twitter chats led to her business relationship with marketing leader Guy Kawasaki
- The reason why Peg decided to write a book that focused social media
- Why she chooses to master multiple social platforms instead of focusing on just one
- And so plenty more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- Peg Fitzpatrick’s Personal Website
- The Art of Social Media
- Peg on Twitter
- Peg on Pinterest
- Peg on Linkedin
Peg’s Personal Theme Song!
- “The Circle of Life” (from The Lion King)