Do you ever dream about running your own business? Do you ever dream about more time with your family? Do you want to change the world?
Then you MUST listen to this value-packed and fun episode of Gen X Amplified with someone who has been named a “thought leader for the next generation by none other than Oprah Winfrey. I am joined by the wonderful and phenomenal Marie Forleo.
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified
Marie Forleo is a quintessential entrepreneur, author, online tv host, and marketing expert. She is the creator and host of her award-winning web TV show, Marie TV – where she has interviewed some of the most phenomenal people such as Arianna Huffington and Tony Robbins to name a few.
Through her content and her overall brand – her goal and mission is to help you build a life you truly love, and use your gifts to change the world.
Marie is also the founder of the very popular B-School, which is an 8-week interactive video based training program that teaches smart effective online marketing strategies to business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to fuel higher profits and their higher purpose.
Having a passion for a mission-driven life, Marie has also mentored young business owners at Richard Branson’s Centre of Entrepreneurship. And through her own “Change Your Life, Change The World” initiative – every product purchased helps support a person in need.
MarieForleo.com was also named by Forbes.com as one of the Top 100 Websites for Entrepreneurs, and her business has been listed as one of the Inc’s 500 fastest growing companies.
During this fun-filled and value-driven chat with Marie, we discuss her fascinating story/journey from working at the New York Exchange, teaching hip-hop dance classes, to becoming one of the most revered entrepreneurs and personal brands in the marketplace.
We also unpack the many awesome details of B-School, and Marie shares plenty of golden nuggets on we are all actually getting younger because of this digital age. And it’s now easier than ever before to take advantage of these new media tools to build a business and life we love.
- Why did Marie decide to become a life coach at 23 years old?
- What was that transformational moment that Marie decided to become a life coach
- What were some of the entrepreneurial principles that Marie learned first hand from her parents
- Why cultivating key relationships is a priority for Marie throughout her journey
- Why Marie embraced video as her primary platform to amplify her brand and build an audience
- Hear why B-School is a very unique and powerful online training program
- Listen to why one her most famous catchphrases is “everything is figureoutable”
- Why Marie feels that everyone, especially Gen Xers should take advantage of these digital tools to build their brand in today’s marketplace
- And so plenty more!