Do you know what makes a brand truly stand out and create advocates in today’s economy? Well it goes beyond just products and services. It’s all about how you define “experiences.”
On this episode of Gen X Amplified, I am joined by one of the most renowned digital leaders in today’s marketplace – futurist, author and speaker Brian Solis. He and I chat about his personal journey, and his latest book X: The Experience When Business Meets Design.
Listen!Experience affects everything, whether you’re a customer, employee, or just as a human being. - Brian SolisClick To Tweet
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified!
Brian Solis is recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders, speakers, and published authors in new technology and digital marketing. He is also a digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist.
Brian is a best selling author of some of the most groundbreaking books that include What’s the Future of Business (WTF), Engage!, and The End of Business as Usual.
Brian is here on Gen X Amplified to discuss his latest book titled: X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, which explores the importance of experiences, and how to design them for customers, employees and human beings everywhere.
This is definitely a great conversation with an awesome Gen X thought leader – so listen, learn, and be empowered!
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- How Brian actually defines (X) Experience?
- Why brands are now defined by not just their products and services, but by their customers’ experiences.
- The essential reason why creating great experiences is the key for success in this digital marketplace.
- Why this is now a great time for Gen Xers to be better leaders for the next generations.
- Why Brian modeled the book’s unique design to reflect the feel of a tablet.
- And so plenty more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- X: The Experience When Business Meets Design on Amazon
- Brian Solis on Twitter
- Brian’s “Personal Theme Song” choice: “Back in Black” by AC/DC