Are you looking for a more productive way to accomplish your goals this year? Well, this episode is definitely for you. That’s because we are joined…again by our very first “repeat” guest. The one-and-only John Lee Dumas from the very popular EOFire podcast.
John revisits Gen X Amplified this time to deep dive into the virtues of successful goal setting, and also his latest passion project, The Freedom Journal!
Subscribe to Gen X Amplified
John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of EOFire, an award winning podcast that reveals the journey of today’s most inspiring entrepreneurs – 7 days a week. He has actually interviewed more than 1,100 entrepreneurs since the launch of his podcast, and has over 1 million unique listens a month!
During John’s previous appearance on Gen X Amplified, we spoke in detail about the overall story and journey of EOFire. But for his “repeat” visit, John is here to really FOCUS on his latest and greatest project – The Freedom Journal.
The Freedom Journal is John’s new and (beautifully crafted) book, that he created specifically to help others set and accomplish their number one goal…in 100 days. During this conversation, John explained his motivation for creating The Freedom Journal and also provide many overall value bombs to help you dominate 2016!
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- What did John realized was the #1 secret to success for entrepreneurs?
- Why did John decide to launch a Kickstarter campaign for The Freedom Journal?
- The reason why written journals are more effective than app-based tools
- Why you should focus on setting S.M.A.R.T. goals
- The importance of both micro and long-term goal setting
- And plenty more!
Awesome Resources from this Episode:
- The Freedom Journal
- Quotes on Fire
- John’s previous appearance on Gen X Amplified- Episode 008
- Mel Gibson’s “Freedom Speech” from Bravehart